Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Idk i'm a fangirl, k?

Ok, so I've started to really like a different genre of music, I've started to get into punk rock, post hardcore, you know all the music that would almost scare people who listen to Justin Bieber (no hate intended Beliebers). My favorite bands are Pierce the Veil, All Time Low, Sleeping with Sirens, and Of Mice and Men. So, idk, just wanted to let you guys know I've changed a lot since my last post. If y'all like bands check them out!! They may not be perfect, but they're my role models and I just asdfghjkl k? So if its ok with y'all, I'm changing this blog to mostly a band blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post appropriate comments. I don't want little kids accidentally stumbling on here and finding inappropriate comments. Also, you must be a registered user to post on here. I'm sorry if you're legit, but "anonymous" can be anyone.