Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Bucket List So Far:
1. Get smack cammed with a cake
2. Write a story
3. Write a song
4. Travel the world
5. Be a citizen of a different country
6. Slow dance with a boy
7. Have a boyfriend
8. Climb a mountain
9. Go on a zipline
10. Ride an elephant
11. Be kissed in the pouring rain
12. Put change in someone else's expired parking meter
13. Donate all my hair
14. Tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue
15. Horseback ride on a beach
16. Save someone's life
17. Have pie as a meal
18. Hug a koala
19. Stay up 24 hours
20. Go to a professional ballet
21. Get a gel manicure
22. Get an acrylics manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post appropriate comments. I don't want little kids accidentally stumbling on here and finding inappropriate comments. Also, you must be a registered user to post on here. I'm sorry if you're legit, but "anonymous" can be anyone.